POA Tuition (Sec 3/N-/O-Level)
Principles of Accounts (POA) Tuition 2017
Experienced full time POA tutor gives you the best assurance of getting A in POA exam!
As an ACCA graduate, & Chartered Accountant of Singapore, CA (formerly known as CPA), Mr Ling has possessed glamorous professional career records and vast teaching & tutoring experiences.
You can know more about Mr Ling before signing up his POA Tuition class...
- Former Auditor with big 4 International Public Accounting Firm
- Former Financial Analyst with MNCs
Teaching & Tutoring Experiences:
- 27 years of POA Tuition experiences since 1990
- 5 years of lecturing in private school (GCE O and A Level)
- 3 years of lecturing in Secondary Schools ( POA Enrichment Class)
- Since 1990, over 90% students scored A1 or A2 in GCE N & O Exams
What to expect from Ling's lesson:
Lesson Objectives: To cultivate students' interest in POA
To instill effective study methods for POA
- Lessons based on MOE latest syllabus
- 100% free lesson notes & questions will be given
- Analyse student's weakness to develop unique teaching plan
- Concise explanation with real life examples
- Specially designed POA questions to enhance understanding
- Training on answering techniques & speed
- Practise 10-years series and past-year GCE exam questions
- Practise reputable schools' exam questions
- Progressive tests & mock exam
- Intensive POA revisions before exam
POA Tuition Fee:
Talent Class ( 2 hrs per lesson )
- $320 per month (4 lessons)
- 4 to 5 students per class
Genius Class ( 2 - 3 hrs per lesson )
- Individual 1 to 1 $ 60 per hour
- Group of 2 to 3 students $ 50 per hour ( $ 45 for self-grouping** )
- Group of 4 to 5 students $ 45 per hour ( $ 40 for self-grouping** )
** Students forming up own group will be entitled to a discount.
Call Mr Ling @ 9465-5257 to sign up 2017 POA Tuition class!